Shell Retinax Grease MDX 1
Premium Performance Greases with Enhanced Load Carrying Capacity for Off-Highway and Construction applications.
Shell Retinax Greases MDX 1 are very high performance greases designed for use in off highway and construction applications operating under severe conditions and loads.
Shell Retinax Greases MDX are based on high viscosity index mineral oil and a lithium complex soap thickener and contains extreme-pressure, anti-oxidation, anti-wear, anticorrosion and adhesion additives. They also contain 5% molybdenum disulfide to provide resistance to shock loading in severe applications.
Shell Retinax Greases MDX are recommended for the lubrication of shock loaded heavy duty bearings working in damp hostile conditions.
Particularly suited for use in off-highway applications and for the lubrication bearings, bushings, pivot points and sliding surfaces.
- Outstanding mechanical stability
- Maintains its excellent lubrication properties even when subjected to severe vibration.
- Prevents grease breakdown and leakage.
- Effective extreme-pressure properties.
- Efficient lubrication of heavily loaded components.
- Good adhesive properties.
- In heavy load and shock conditions.
- Excellent anti-wear performance under shock load conditions.
- Ensures protection of key components at all times
Shell Retinax Greases MDX 1 are recommended for the lubrication of major construction equipment including Caterpillar, Komatsu and other major OEMs for applications where use of 5% molybdenum disulfide is recommended.
Operating Temperature Range
From -10°C to 120°C (140°C peak)