Shell Malleus Grease OGM Heavy is primarly designed for use in very heavy applications, and operations under severe conditions, in mining equipments, shovels, draglines and excavators in open cut operations. Open Gear Lubricant for ball mills and kilns.
Malleus OGM Heavy is based upon an Aluminium Complex soap thickener dispersed in a high viscosity, very high quality mineral base oil containing enhanced extreme pressure – antiwear chemistry.
Typical applications for Malleus OGM Heavy are:
- Open gears on draglines, shovels, excavators, stackers and reclaimers
- Circle Rail and rollers
- Heavely loaded, slow moving antifriction bearings
- Slow moving wire rope.
- Excellent load carrying capacity under severe operation conditions
- Grease contains selected components to ensure excellent resistance to shock and permanent heavy load
- Very high mechanical and thermal stability
- Grease thickener structure is designed to resist mechanical stress and high temperature
- Withstanding severe operation conditions like dust and dirt contamination, water, changes in temperature
- Maintain adhesive characteristic over time
- Thanks performing and advanced polymere technology ensuring durable protection. Forms a dark coating on metal surfaces that is adhesive and highly water resistant
- Low Friction
- Selected components ensure low friction characteristics, lower energy consumption and wear reduction
Shell Malleus OGM is not formulated to contain chlorinated solvent or lead
Operation Temperatures :
From 0°C up to +50°C
Approvals and Recommendations
Shell Malleus OGM Heavy is designed to meet following specifications :
Bucyrus SD 4713
P&H 464 Ver 09, 04-93