Shell Stamina Grease HLS 2 are specially formulated R & O polyurea greases containing a synthetic base fluid, and high performance corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. These greases do not contain EP additives and are especially suitable for lubrication of ball and roller bearings such as those found in industrial applications.
Shell Stamina Grease HLS 2 are suitable for the lubrication of ball and roller bearings. Shell Stamina Grease HLS 2 are especially successful in high temperature service such as those found in dryer sections of paper machines.
• Shell Stamina Grease HLS 2 are formulated using a polyurea thickener, special additives, and an ISO 460 synthetic base fluid. These greases exhibit excellent resistance to water, corrosion, and oxidation.
• Excellent resistance to rust and corrosion is provided, even in the presence of salt water. They offer outstanding performance over a wide range of operating temperatures and are able to withstand extended high operating temperatures.
• These greases will allow bearings to start and run even at low ambient temperatures and are especially suitable where frequent equipment relubrication may be difficult or impossible to achieve in service. The combination of the synthetic base fluid and the polyurea thickener reduces service hardening of the grease at prolonged elevated temperatures.
• Promotes long bearing life
• Excellent high temperature properties and oxidation stability
• Excellent water resistance and corrosion protection
Shell Stamina® Grease HLS 2 are suitable in high temperature applications, where conventional greases tend to harden.