SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL.
PETROFLO BRAND SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is manufactured from 100% synthetic base stocks. The unique combination of high performance synthetic fluids and proprietary additive systems enables Petro-Florida SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL to offer advantages beyond their conventional SAE viscosity grade counterparts. Conventional mineral oils thicken or thin dramatically with changes in temperature. To compensate for this weakness, manufacturers add thickeners to conventional multi-grade oils to slow thinning as engine temperatures rise. PETROFLO BRAND SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL has a naturally high resistance to changes in viscosity due to temperature and requires less of these thickeners. This results in a heavier, more stable protective oil film for engine bearings piston rings than provided by similar SAE viscosity grade mineral oils.
PETROFLO BRAND SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL protects engines up to 204°C (400° F.). It contains fewer impurities, so it protects better than conventional oils in cold weather. PETROFLO BRAND SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is fully compatible with mineral-based, conventional, and synthetic blend engine oils.
• Excellent Engine Protection during High Temperature Operation
• Extend Engine Life by Reducing Wear
• Provide Faster Cold Starts at Low Temperatures
• Improved Oil Flow
• Prevent Oil Breakdown and keeps Engines Cleaner
• Reduce Oil Consumption
• Maximum Reserve Capacity
• Passenger car.
• Light Trucks either Gasoline or Diesel Engines. Meet and/or exceed the manufacturer’s requirements API service SN,SM,SL, SJ or CF.