PETROFLO HEAVY DUTY 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil, is a premium quality, high performance, fleet engine oil designed for use in on-highway diesel trucks and off-highway diesel equipment, as well as in passenger cars and light trucks with either diesel or gasoline engines. It is recommended for use both in EGR-equipped diesel engines and in older, non-EGR diesel engines. It also will provide excellent protection for gasoline engines for use in mixed commercial fleets.
PETROFLO HEAVY DUTY 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil, is formulated with advanced additive technology to provide outstanding wear protection and bearing corrosion protection. High dispersancy-detergency and a high alkaline reserve (TBN) provide extra protection in extended drain or severe service intervals, and in EGR-equipped engines.
- On-highway diesel trucks equipped with cooled-EGR, ACERT or other technologies to meet earlier exhaust emission standards.
- Older diesel equipment with conventional, non-EGR engines.
- Mixed fleets with both diesel and gasoline-fueled vehicles.
- Off-highway construction, earth moving and mining equipment.
- Farm equipment with diesel or gasoline engines.
PETROFLO HEAVY DUTY 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil, meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- API Service CI-4, CI-4 PLUS,CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF, SL.
- ACEA E7-04, E5-02, E3-96.
- Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-1a.
- Cummins CES 20078, CES 20077.
- Detroit Diesel Power Guard 93K2146.
- Global DHD-1.
- Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03.
- MAN 271, 3275.
- Mercedes-Benz Sheet 228.3.
- MTU MTL 5044 Type 2.
- Volvo VDS-3.
- Diesel engines manufactured by OEMs not listed above, including International (Navistar), John Deere, Hino, Komatsu, Kubota and others.
- Outstanding soot control for protection against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening.
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures.
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation.
- Excellent wear protection.
- High shear stability.
- Excellent rust and bearing corrosion protection.
- Good low-temperature pumpability.
- Good resistance to foaming and aeration.
- Extended drain capability for non-EGR diesel engines.