MARINE MOTOR OIL 15W-40
PETRO-FLO HIGH TBN MARINE SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL is a premium quality synthetic blend mid ash marine motor oil formulated with a carefully selected blend of high performance additives and a mix of mineral and synthetic base oils to provide complete protection for marine engines and designed to exceed the lubrication requirements of the most modern diesel and gasoline engines used in boating applications.
PETRO-FLO HIGH TBN MARINE MOTOR OIL provides excellent protection for both four cycle gasoline engines, as well as two- and four-cycle high performance diesel engines.
PETRO-FLO HIGH TBN MARINE MOTOR OIL minimizes carbon deposits in the piston ring zone, resulting in less ring wear and less cylinder bore polishing. The benefits are less oil consumption, less ring breakage and less piston skirt scuffing. The acid neutralizing additives in PETROFLO HIGH TBN MARINE MOTOR OIL help to reduce corrosive wear.
PETRO-FLO HIGH TBN MARINE MOTOR OIL provides excellent protection against rust, sludge, and low-temperature deposits which are more commonly a problem in gasoline engines.
PETRO-FLO HIGH TBN MARINE MOTOR OIL meets/exceeds the performance requirements of all diesel and gasoline engine manufacturers specifying the use of an engine oil meeting API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF-2, CF/SL, CD, SH, SJ or any combination such as CI-4/SL (SAE 15W-40).
PETRO-FLO HIGH TBN MARINE MOTOR OIL is recommended for a host of diesel and gasoline engine manufactured by Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Allison C-4, International/Navistar, John Deere, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Yanmar, Perkins, Volvo, Chrysler, Ford, Mercury, Indmar, China National GB 11122-2006, JASO DH-1,Renault RLD-2, Renault RXD.
PETRO-FLO HIGH TBN MARINE MOTOR OIL is available in three viscosity grades: SAE 30, 40, and 15W-40. Always check the owner’s manual for the correct viscosity grade to use.
PETRO-FLO HIGH TBN MARINE MOTOR OIL 15W-40 is designed for use in moderate to severe service, high speed and some medium speed four stroke European, U.S. and Japanese marine diesel engines, where a 15W-40 engine oil is required. It can be used in both turbocharged and naturally aspirated engines running either low or high sulphur diesel fuel. It is especially suited to coastal and fishing fleets but can also be used in recreational craft.
- Helps minimizes oil consumption.
- High TBN to protect against and neutralize acid build up.
- Semi-synthetic formulation.
- Meets long drain requirements of European, U.S., and Japanese engines.
- Excellent anti-corrosion protection of engine parts.
- Resists oil thickening.
- Shear stable viscosity modifier maintains oil viscosity in service.
- Mid ash formulation controls combustion chamber deposits especially around piston area.
- Start-up viscosity protection.
- Helps protect against ring and cylinder wear.
- Helps keep pistons clean.
- Neutralizes acids from high sulfur fuel.
- Reduces bore polishing.
- Increased wear protection for valve trains.
- SAE 15W-40 meets/exceeds API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF/SL, ACEA E4, ACEA E7.
- SAE 30 meets/exceeds API CF-4, CF-2, CF/SJ.
- SAE 40 meets/exceeds API CF-4, CF-2, CF/SJ.
- Recommended for gasoline and diesel engines.