HIGH VISCOSITY INDEX HYDRAULIC OIL ISO 15,22,32,46,68,100
PETROFLO HIGH VISCOSITY INDEX HYDRAULIC OILS is a supreme performance anti-wear hydraulic
fluid, designed for use in hydraulic systems exposed to extreme mechanical stress and pressure and
across a wide range of temperatures. PETROFLO HVI HYDRAULIC OILS are designed to provide
exceptional protection and performance in service on both mobile and plant equipment and systems
operating under severe conditions where high levels of antiwear.
PETROFLO HVI HYDRAULIC OILS meets the performance requirements of all major hydraulic pump
manufacturers, and is recommended for use in all types of high-pressure, high-speed hydraulic
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High Viscosity Index
• Excellent Wear and Sludge protection to hydraulic systems and components.
• Superior Load Carrying and anti-wear performance, delivering improved pump life
performance through reduced wear.
• Effective wet and dry filterability, superior water separation, air-release and anti-foam
properties ensure optimum protection of equipment and while enhancing the transfer of
power from your hydraulic system and increasing filter and fluid life.
• Thermal and Oxidative Stability, reduces potential for the formation of costly sludge and
varnish which impact system performance and component life, ensuring you enjoy maximum
system performance and reduced operational costs.
• Increased corrosion protection for both iron and copper components, inhibits rust and
corrosive wear leading to extended equipment life and lower overall costs .
• Good foam tendencies and increased anti-foam properties ensure accelerated air release
eliminating cavitation in the system resulting in elimination of oxidation to provide extended
fluid life and pump damage reducing operational costs.
PETROFLO HVI HYDRAULIC OILS meets or exceeds the performance requirements of:
• Parker Hannifin (Denison) HF-0, HF-1, HF-2,
• MAG Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69, P-70
• JCMAS HK
• General Motors LH-03-1, LH-04-1, LH-05-01,LH-6-1
• U.S. Steel 127 & 136
• AFNOR NFE 48-690 (dry)
• ISO 11158:1997, Family H (Hydraulic Systems), Type HV
• GM LS-2, LF-2, LH-04
• DIN 51524 Part 3, Antiwear Hydraulic Oils, Type HVLP
• AFNOR NFE 48-691 (wet)
• Eaton Vickers M-2950-S & I-286-S
• Bosch Rexroth
• Dennison Filterability TP-02100-A