EXTREME PRESSURE GREASES
PETROFLO EXTREME PRESSURE GREASE is versatile and multi-purpose grease that can be used over a wide
temperature range, and under varied operating conditions. It functions well in all kinds of climate and weather. It is
manufactured from a blend of select petroleum base oils and carefully chosen lithium 12-hydroxystearate-soap with
extreme pressure additives. It maintains a strong adhesive and cohesive film of lubricating protection on any metal
surface it comes in contact with. Plus, it has the added protection of an extra pressure additive by increasing load
carrying properties and corrosion resistance.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS:
1. Water resistance: protects sensitive bearing, and metal parts against water washouts.
2. Heat resistant: does not melt away, and therefore, longer protection is assured.
3. Pumpability: dispenses easily, especially in cold weather.
4. Mechanical stability: does not fall apart when subjected to mechanical agitation.
5. Extra pressure: for the times when the work load increases and the pressure is greater.
6. Available in a broad range of six NLGI grades: grade 000 through grade 3.
7. Excellent lubricating performance at bearing operating temperatures up to 275°F