SYNTHETIC GEAR OIL EP 75-140 LS.
PETROFLO BRAND Limited Slip Gear Oils are full synthetic and extreme pressure GL5 gear lubricants that are compounded with synthetic base-stock fluids. These lubricants contain extreme pressure additives,as well as rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitor to protect gears, and bearing operating under a wide variety of load conditions. The high and low temperature performance of these products exceeds those of conventional gear lubricants. Designed for use in automotive and heavy duty synchromesh and limited slip axles. Available in the following viscosities: 75W-90, 75W-140, 80W-140.
MEET OR EXCEEDS ALL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR:
- Extended warranty coverage at Eaton; Eaton Axle Division PS –037.
- Meet API GL 5; MT-1.
- Meritor (Rockwell) O-76B (SAE 80W-140), O-76E & O-76N (SAE 75W-90).
- Mack Truck GL-H/S; Mack GO-J Plus (SAE 75W-90), Mack GO-J (SAE 80W-140).
- General Electric D5OE9C.
- Harnischfeger (P & H) 474.
- Axle Division Dana Corp.
- PG-1, PG-2 Performance Standards.
- MIL-L-2105D and MIL-PRF-2105E.
- US Steel 224 Demulsibility, AGMA 250.03 Demulsibility, SAE J2360.