PETROFLO BRAND CD-50 SYNTHETIC GEAR OIL is a 100% Synthetic Transmission Lubricant specially formulated for extended drain and severe service in heavy duty manual transmissions.
1. All climate year round performance.
2. Improved component protection against wear, rust, corrosion and oxidation deposits.
3. Easier cold weather shifting.
4. Extended drain interval; Improved fuel economy.
5. Extended warranty coverage at Eaton and Rockwell.
6. Meets Rockwell International 0-81.
7. Meets Eaton Transmission Division PS-081 & PS-109.
8. Meets PG-1 Performance Standard.
These lubricants contain extreme pressure additives, as well as rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitor to protect gears, and bearing operating under a wide variety of load conditions. The high and low temperature performance of these products exceeds those of conventional gear lubricants.
MEET OR EXCEEDS ALL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR:
- Extended warranty coverage at Eaton; Eaton Axle Division PS –037.
- Meet API GL 5.
- Rockwell INT-0-76-E (75W-90), 0-76-B (80W-140).
- Mack Truck GL-H/S.
- General Electric D5OE9C.
- Harnischfeger (P & H) 474.
- Axle Division Dana Corp.
- PG-1, PG-2 Performance Standards.
- US Steel 224 Demulsibility.
- AGMA 250.03 Demulsibility.