PETROFLO Vanishing Oil is a colorless, odorless organic lubricating fluid. Recommended for blanking, forming, and light duty stamping of aluminum, galvanized steel, tin coated steel, copper, brass, terne plate and pre-plated steel.
- 100% evaporation within one hour when exposed to air.
- Leaves most surfaces free of residue and suitable for painting afterward without cleaning.
- Helps eliminates cleaning operations
- Non-staining to most metals.
- Does not affect most painted or plastic coated metal surfaces when as directed.
- Spot testing is recommended.
- Helps keep floor and machine clean.
- When used as directed as a surface lubricant in the manufacture of metallic articles which contact food.
- Food Additives Regulations, 21 C.F.R., Section 178.3910.
- Non-phosphorous formula.