High performance heavy duty synthetic diurea grease
Shell Stamina Grease HDS is specially formulated R & O polyurea greases containing a synthetic base fluid and high performance corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. Shell Stamina Grease HDS also contains carefully selected extreme pressure additives and is especially suitable for lubrication of heavy-duty, slow moving plain and rolling element bearings operating in the severe environments found in the steel, paper and chemical industry.
Shell Stamina Grease HDS is suitable for use over the temperature range -22°F to 350°F (even up to transient temperatures of 400°F)
Shell Stamina Grease HDS is suitable for the lubrication bearings when high or low temperatures are expected. Shell Stamina Grease HDS 1 can be used in heavy-duty, slow moving plain and rolling element bearings operating in the severe environments such as bearings in the dry end of a paper mill. Due to its resistance to oxidation, it is also suited for applications where the bearing is sealed for life.
• Heavy-duty slow moving plain and rolling element bearings operating in the severe environments,
• Sealed for life systems
• Concaster bearings
• Paper mill bearings (dry end)
• Low and high temperature applications
• Excellent oxidation life helping to reduce grease consumption
• Excellent antiwear helping to reduce maintenance costs
• Excellent water resistance and corrosion protection
• Lead and nitrite free eliminating health and safety concerns due to those additives
• Danieli Listing Code 21
• California Pellet Mills (roller bearings under high load and temperature conditions)
• FLSmidth Group (high temperature grease applications)