Premium quality, multipurpose extreme pressure greases
Alvania® Greases EP are brown in color and are manufactured with a lithium 12-hydroxystearate-soap thickener. Fortified with extreme pressure additives, they provide increased load carrying properties and corrosion resistance.
• On and off-highway vehicles
• Construction equipment
• Industrial – heavy or shock loading bearing situations (temperatures not to exceed 275°F)
Proper grease selection depends upon many factors, including bearing size, speed, temperature, load and method of application (e.g. hand gun applicators, centralized systems). Contact the Information Center for additional assistance.
• Available in a broad range of six NLGI grades: grade 000 through grade 3
• Extreme pressure performance
• Lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap thickeners
• Excellent lubricating performance at bearing operating temperatures up to 275°F
Cincinnati Machine Specifications Product
P-79 ALVANIA Greases EP 0