PETROFLO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is manufactured from synthetic base stocks. The unique combination of high performance synthetic fluids and proprietary additive systems enables PETROFLO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL to offer advantages beyond their conventional SAE viscosity grade counterparts. Conventional mineral oils thicken or thin dramatically with changes in temperature. To compensate for this weakness, manufacturers add thickeners to conventional multi-grade oils to slow thinning as engine temperatures rise.
PETROFLO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL has a naturally high resistance to changes in viscosity due to temperature and requires less of these thickeners. This results in a heavier, more stable protective oil film for engine bearings piston rings than provided by similar SAE viscosity grade mineral oils. PETROFLO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL protects engines up to 204°C (400° F.). It contains fewer impurities, so it protects better than conventional oils in cold weather. PETROFLO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is fully compatible with mineral-based, conventional, and synthetic blend engine oils.
Features / Benefits
• Excellent low-temperature pump ability.
• Excellent resistance to foaming and aeration.
• High shear stability.
• Excellent Fuel Economy.
• Excellent volatility for low oil consumption.
• Excellent protection from deposits at all operating temperatures.
• Excellent cold-cranking capabilities.
• Excellent anti-wear, anti-foam, bearing corrosion and anti-rust protection.
• Advanced varnish & sludge protection.
• Extended drain capability for non-EGR diesel engine.
PETROFLO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL meet current and previous API license service classifications: API SN, SM, SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF and ILSAC GF-5, GF-4, GF-3, GF-2 & GF-1 on applicable viscosity grades. PETROFLO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL are available in 5 multi-viscosity grades to comply with most passenger cars and light duty trucks engine applications. Two single-viscosity grades are also available. Follow equipment manufacturer recommendations for specific applications.